Fitting your wig & frontals
You will find all your need in your wig box to fit your wig to perfection. All wigs come pre-styled and include a wig cap and the frontals come with extra things such as gels, frontal brush and application brush.
Frontals, Wigs & Removal
- Cornrow your hair to create a flat base
- Position your frontal and cut away any excess hair or lace so it fits you perfectly, making sure the hair is cut over the ears.
- Wip clean any excess oil or makeup from your hair line
- Put on your wig cap with the front of the cap sittingjust behind your hair line
- Using your frontal brush slick back your back hairs
- Using your applicator brush apply a thin layer of got2b glued on the hair line and wait for 2 mins for it to get tacky
- Place your wig on, lining up your frontal line wih your hair line and press down gently using your finger to secure the wig
- Wrap the hair line with a stocking or wrap and leave on for 5 mins
- Lay down your baby hairs covering the line of the frontal
- Your wig will have adjustable straps and elastic for extra security so if you wish to skip the gel stage you can.
- REMOVAL - Spray with a water bottle and use the tail of a comb to insert under the wig going from side to side and lift it off.